How to Rent a Cottage
Just three clicks to make your online reservation for your cottage choice.
- CLICK on the Check Price & book now button on each cottage description page.
- CLICK on the £ price that corresponds with the dates that you require.
- CLICK on the book now tab that now comes up at the top of the page, complete the booking form and submit online. A return email will be sent to you detailing the payment options. All booking reservations will be held for 3 days.
Start day and holiday duration.
These are illustrated on the individual cottage booking calendars, but we may be able to vary the holiday start day and duration (outside of peak booking season only). Please do email us with your enquiry stating preferred dates & cottage choice and we can confirm availability.
Once we have confirmed price and availability, please follow this link to our custom booking form.
There are no booking fees with New Forest Living.
- A full payment is required for any booking made less than 8 weeks from the holiday start date.
- A deposit of 1/3 of the full payment is required for weekly bookings made more than 8 weeks from the holiday start date.
For any short or mid week breaks booked more than 8 weeks from the holiday start date, a return email will be sent to you detailing the payment options available for your chosen cottage.
Paying for your holiday.
You can pay for your holiday by a direct bank payment, or over the phone with a debit or credit card. There is a surcharge of 1.75% for credit cards and International debit cards. There is no surcharge for UK registered debit cards.
Booking by post;
If you would prefer to be sent a paper booking form, please do let us know and you can return with a cheque, make a direct bank payment or make a card payment by phone.