Your New Forest
Out & about
on the New Forest
New Forest Cycle Routes
A well kept secret, but the New Forest landscape hides a whole network of off road surfaced cycle tracks. Over 100 miles of totally traffic free routes to take you to the heart of the New Forest. A wonderful opportunity to see the flora and fauna as you glide past the ponies, deer, ancient woods and heath land. Click for route map.
No bike no problem, hire available;
- New Forest Activities Bike Hire, Beaulieu. 01590 612377
- Country Lanes, Brockenhurst 01590 622627
- Cycle xperience, Brockenhurst
- Forest Leisure Cycling, Burley
- Sandy Balls Cycle Hire, Fordingbridge 01425 657707
New Forest Riding
The best way to experience the New Forest, from the back of a forgiving horse !!. Quiet hacks, advanced lessons, children's walk outs, all these stables have direct forest access, give them a call.
- Bagnum Riding Stables, Ringwood 01425 476263
- Burley Manor Riding Stables, Burley. 01425 403489
- Fir Tree Farm Equestrian Centre, nr. Fordingbridge 01425 654744
- Ford Farm Stables, Brockenhurst 01590 623043
- Simms Cottage Stables, New Milton, 01425 612961
New Forest Activities
New Forest Activities are experts in delivering the best range of outdoor activities across the New Forest National Park. Excellent Guided Walks, Archery, Sea Kayaking, Canoeing and lots more.
New Forest Activities Booking Centre
The Old Forge, High Street, Beaulieu, Hampshire, SO42 7YA
Tel: 01590 612377
New Forest Walking
Enjoy the scenery and fresh air, put on your boots and set off. Not sure where to go? Log on to; www.newforestnpa.gov.uk/
walking for downloadable maps + more. Plus the main Tourist information centres in Lyndhurst and Lymington sell excellent single walk maps at £1.50. Make a collection and keep for next time !